1. Do you take my insurance? We are currently participating providers for the following insurance carriers: Anthem, BCBS, Coventry/Southern Health, Medicare : we will be happy to submit to any other carrier please be advised your cost will be evaluated as out of network and all patients will be responsible for copays, co-insurance and deductibles at time of service.
2. Is Acupuncture covered by my insurance plan? Most insurances do not cover Acupuncture at this time therefore payment in full is required at time services are rendered. We will be happy to help you file a claim if you believe you may have coverage.
3. Can I get an appointment the same day? While we can not assure a same day appointment we will do our best to get you in as soon as possible.
4. How much does a new visit cost? That depends on many factors. Acupuncture cost for a new patient visit is $125. This includes a new patient exam and case history as well as acupuncture treatment. Additional acupuncture visits can then range from $45 to $100 depending on the type and length of session.
Chiropractic upfront cost can vary depending on each individuals plan coverage. All copays are collected at time of visit however, patients may also be responsible for an annual deductible or other out of pocket co-insurance cost. Please call you insurance carrier if you are not sure of what your responsibilities will be.
5. Do you accept Worker's Compensation cases? We do accept worker's compensation cases however individuals MUST be referred to our office by the employer's medical physican for the worker's compensation carrier. We will not accpet a case without this referral.
6. Are you accepting new patients? Yes we are always happy to accept a new patients.
7. Do you accept personal injury/auto accident cases? Yes, we are currently taking personal injury cases with referral from a medical provider and proof of insurance.
8. Do you have Saturday hours? Currently we do NOT have office hours on Saturdays.
9. Do you accept Medicaid? Chiropractic and Acupuncture treatments are not a covered service therefore we are unable to accpet medicaid patients.
10. What services are covered by Medicare? Currently Medicare will only cover for the Manual Manipulation (Adjustment) of the spine in an active treatment plan. Medicare will not cover for maintenance/preventive care, physical therapies, xrays, exams, acupuncture or supports when performed by a Chiropractic Physician.
11. Can you receive a Chiropractic treatment while pregnant? Absolutely! Chiropractic is a wonderful way to help moms-to-be in managing their discomfort during pregnancy. One way to help is by using an Activator. This procedure is extremely gentle and painless and can provide a world of difference to a new mom suffering from neck and back discomfort. Acupuncture or Acupressure has also been found to help alieviate discomfort and nausea from pregnancy. All the while being gentle on the mom and safe on the baby.
12. I do not have insurance can I still be seen in your office? Absolutely. We will be happy to work with you.
13. Do I need to make an appointment? We would prefer that you do call to schedule an appointment. We understand that your time is valuable and we will do everything we can to work around your schedule so that you can mimimize any loss of work time. When you schedule an appointment ahead of time this insures that we can set aside the appropriate amount of time for not only your visit with the doctor but for the rest of our patients to have the same amount of time. This also will help to minimize your wait time and get you back on your way as soon as possible.
14. What type of payments do you accept? Currently, we accept cash, personal check, money orders, visa, mastercard, discover and Health Savings Accounts (HSA cards)